HOUSEKEEPER LEVEL 3
- Reference Number : refs/009010
- Directorate : Facility Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 122,595.00-R 144 411.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. Gustav Cilliers 011 470 9209
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification with relevant experience in housekeeping administration. Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment. Good verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to work independently. Must be able to perform night duty.
- Attend to call-outs at night and over weekends or when requested. Render quality customer care. Supervise the staff living in the residence. Do daily floor inspections. Identify maintenance issues and report to workshop. Report directly to the supervisor. Manage all aspects of accommodation and the residence. Ensure security, confidentiality, privacy, and safety of residents. This includes locking up of residence’ gates at night. Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- THIS IS A READVERTISEMENT AND ALL THOSE APPLICANTS WHO PREVIOUSLY APPLIED SHOULD PLEASE RE-APPLY. Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form (the old form is outdated and will not be considered) with an updated CV attached. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Smart ID cards must be photocopied on both sides. Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag x20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital
Closing Date : 18-06-2021
Spread the love