How To Apply For Jobs At Burger King
Burger King’s recruitment team is hot on the heels and a bunch of passionate, skilled and experienced people. If you’ve got your game, they have got your career sorted.
If you are looking for an opportunity at one of Burger King’s franchises, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit The Burger King Career Site
- Click on careers to view available jobs
- Apply! – Send them an email with your CV and relevant documents to email@example.com.
To work at a Burger King franchise you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Burger King reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
- If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful